Hey, many people have asked me over time about health tips concerning issues that face.
I'm not a health guru, but I have improved my health tremendously by taking several measures.
And I've a source for getting all the health foods at a good price. And since I have a website, instead of replying all the message and emails one by one, it's easier for me to put them together so I can refer all my friends and loved ones here.
And the not so secret source is iHerb.com.
iHerb is a tremendous source of health products online. You can purchase products usually at 30% to 50% of prices in Singapore!
And you get free shipping if you purchase over a certain amount. And shipping is fast! Usually reaches within a week.
Below are products that I personally use regularly, and cannot do without.
Hopefully this list can get you started :)
Coconut Oil is one of nature's wonder, and I try to incorporate some coconut oil in my every day diet. Here are some of its amazing benefits:
- Proven Alzheimer’s Disease Natural Treatment
- Prevents Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure
- Cures UTI and Kidney Infection & Protects the Liver
- Reduces Inflammation and Arthritis
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Immune System Boost (antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral)
- Improves Memory and Brain Function
- Improves Energy and Endurance
- Improves Digestion, Reduces Stomach Ulcers & Ulcerative Colitis
- Reduces Symptoms of Gallbladder Disease & Pancreatitis
- Improves Skin Issues (burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis, and psoriasis)
- Prevents Gum Disease and Tooth Decay
- Prevents Osteoporosis
- Improves Type II Diabetes
- Coconut Oil for Weight loss
- Building Muscle and Losing Body Fat
- Coconut Oil Benefits for Hair Care
- Candida and Yeast Infections
- Coconut Oil for Anti-aging
- Coconut Oil for Hormone Balance
Olive oil is a staple in the mediterrean diet, and have been included in the diets of some of the world’s healthiest, longest-living people for centuries.
- Protects Heart Health
- Helps Fight Cancer
- Helps with Weight Loss and Obesity Prevention
- Supports Brain Health
- Fights Mood Disorders and Depression
- Great for Boosting Skin Health
- Can Help Prevent or Treat Diabetes
- Helps Balance Hormones
Pro Tip: Always look for bottles indicating that the oil is extra virgin and ideally cold-pressed or expeller-pressed.
There's a lot of fake olive oil in the market, and some ways to pick them out are:
Don't use olive oil for cooking, because it's unstable at high heat. For cooking, use coconut oil instead.
The one I use is Gaea, Greek, Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most amazing discoveries I made, and this wonder has been used by civilizations for 5,000 years!
- Detox Your Body
- Natural Conditioner to Make Hair Shine
- Natural Teeth Whitener
- Can Treat Acid Reflux and Heartburn
- Can Kill Candida (Yeast) and Boost Probiotics
- Regulates Your Body’s pH
- Can Support Weight Loss and Metabolism
- An All-Natural Household Cleaner
- Soothe a Sunburn
- Balances Blood Sugar and Improves Diabetes
- Heal Poison Ivy
- Repel Fleas on your Pets
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Fight Seasonal Allergies
- Kill Fungus on Toes and Skin
- Skin Toner for Eczema and Acne
- Ease Varicose Veins
- Natural Deodorant
- Cure a Cold and Sore Throat
- ACV Cures Warts
Some benefits of honey:
- Healthy Weight Management
- Counters Pollen Allergies
- Natural Energy Source
- Antioxidant Powerhouse
- Sleep Promoter
- Wound and Ulcer Healer
- Diabetes Aid
- Natural Cough Syrup
commercial honey is often heavily processed and may even have been chemically refined. Excessive heat destroys the natural enzymes, vitamins and minerals in honey. Filtering and processing eliminate many of the beneficial phytonutrients, including pollen and enzyme-rich propolis.
Pro Tip: The honey that we're accustomed to is a golden brown, liquid honey. That's NOT honey! It's been heavily processed, stripped of its nutrients. Honey should be a thick, semi-solid. Avoid the golden, syrup-like honey in favor of opaque, organic raw honey.
The one I use is Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey.
Chia seeds and Flax seeds are superfoods, which are packed with fibre, Omega 3 and antioxidants. Definitely something I try to take every day.
Benefits of chia seeds:
- Skin & Aging
- Digestive Health
- Heart Health
- Help Treat Diabetes
- Boost Your Energy & Metabolism
- Stronger Bones
- Build Muscle & Lose Weight
- Fight Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Dental Health
Pro Tip: Did you know - you are not what you eat, but rather, what you DIGEST? A lot of times, if you eat the whole seeds, they are not digested but passed out by your body. So choose grounded chia and flax seeds to release the nutrients so it can be absorbed by your body.
Whole food supplements are derived and made from whole foods. This is a supplement that your body can see for what it is – food. Therefore, the body is able to properly digest, assimilate, and use the nutrients for your body’s good.
Pro Tip: Not all multivitamins are made equal. In fact, most of them are synthetically/chemically produced in a lab, and comes with other synthetic fillers/additives.
I wholeheartedly trust Garden of Life and it's products, because
I saved the best for the last.
Resveratrol is found in grapes and red wine (which is made from grapes), and contribute to what they call the "French Paradox".
Resveratrol is a polyphenic bioflavonoid antioxidant that’s produced by certain plants and found in foods and drinks that are known to halt the effects of aging.
- Has Anti-Aging and Anti-Cancer Effects
- Protects Cardiovascular Health
- Helps Protect the Brain and Cognitive/Mental Health
- May Help Prevent Obesity
- Benefits Those with Diabetes or Prediabetes
Hey, I hope this above information is helpful to you. It took me a little longer to put this together than I thought 😛
Feel free to forward this to your friends who may help!
Improve Digestive Health